Thursday, March 5, 2009

Easy Wall Decor

I'm sprucing up my office. It needs a major re-organization overhaul. I consider myself to be a fairly organized person (my closet is organized by clothing type and color) but my office is a mess. I don't know why I let it get that way. Some flaw in my genetic make-up maybe?

I've been looking for some inexpensive art or wall decor for my office, and just haven't been able to find what I was looking for. Then I saw this great idea from Eightcrazy. Love it! I made it even easier on myself, since I am pressed for time these days, and bought some simple square frames. I picked out a few gorgeous scrapbook papers, and voila!

I'm still going to make that canvas art when I have time. It would look great in my daughter's room. For now, I'm enjoying this "art" in my office.

4 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Hi! I just wanted to say thanks for popping by my blog yesterday for WFMW.

I love what you did to help decorate your walls of the office! I've seen this a lot lately around blog world and I just love the concept. There is some fun paper out there that is perfect for just that added touch of decor. Good choices!

And, I don't think you're the only one who has a messy office. I wonder if it's because of all that paperwork?!

Have a great Thursday!

Julie said...

So cool! I think they look great!

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

I need to spruce up my office, too. I so struggle in this area. Perhaps this idea is simple enough to try.

Paper is a challenge--you're not alone. Thanks for stopping by.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the shout out!
those turned out great! Nice, simple modification to make it work for you!