Julia at Hooked on Houses is hosting a party!
I'm hooked on damask and print that looks like damask. When I really started thinking about it, I realized that it is everywhere in my house. It's in the art project I completed for my office.
I'm hooked on damask and print that looks like damask. When I really started thinking about it, I realized that it is everywhere in my house. It's in the art project I completed for my office.

It's on my bedding . . .
The rug in my bathroom . . .
My favorite reading chair . . .
And even on my notecards!
Clearly, I have a problem. I'm just drawn to it! I've bookmarked sites with fabric to use, and even picked out a gorgeous damask wallpaper to use in my bathroom remodel. How can you not love this?
from AmericanBlinds.comAnd this?
from premierprintsfabric.comI think I need to branch out. Live a little. I'm going to start looking at toiles, so I can join in the Pretty Organizer's party.
What are you hooked on? See what others are hooked on at Hooked on Houses.

20 comments:
I love your damask art project!
Duralee has the most beautiful damask in a light brown and teal - sounds strange, but it is incredibly beautiful.
I love damask too! It is just my style, especially in drapery.
Thanks for sharing, love the office frames.
This is totally me with blue! And jacobean paisley florals.
Come to think of it Damask is on that list too.
I love Hooked on Houses!
I would have to say I'm very drawn to paisleys. Come to think of it, seems like there are similiarities between that and damask.
I think what you did with your office wall is very nice!
There are some fabulous damask fabrics around right now...I love the blue one you show. The art work was a great idea!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being hooked on damask!! It's amazing!!
Thanks for sharing!
~angela @ peonypatch
www.mccalled.com/peonypatch
I LOVE Damask prints too!!
You forgot to mention it is also on your blogger background. :)
I think you need an intervention! I'll take the chair....it's really cute. :)
I love your damask and NO you don't need an intervention. You are just most obviously classy and bubbling over with fabulous taste!
I think damask and toile are pretty similar. You can still come to my toile party if you're hooked on demask... I don't mind... BUT toile AND damask? Watch out girl, you're going to take the decorating world over night!
I love damask! I actually need to add more into my home. Toile is a good choice too!
I think I have the very same problem! But I'm okay with that.
Fun post
Hi! I came over from Ordinary Miracles. I love damask, also! Great Art project.
Nice looking stuff. And I can relate...I tend to get hooked on certain colors, designs, and styles. I buy one or two things, and the next thing you know, it's everywhere!
I really like damask, too - I think I'm drawn to all the swirls. Your art project is really pretty and so is the wallpaper you picked out. Have a good weekend! :)
You don't have a problem with damask; you have a PASSION for it! That is not a problem!
Lovely.
Cass
Oh yes! We love damask and are always attracted to it! So enjoyed your post!
Karla & Karrie
Oh, I love damask, too. I nearly bought a turquoise pillow with a white damask pattern on it at Target tonight, but I couldn't figure out where in my house I'd put it! (Might have to go back and get it anyway...)
Thanks for joining the blog party today! I enjoyed your post. :-)
I love damask too. But I am totally addicted to anything paisley. I simply can't get enough of it. So I understand your addiction!
Love your pics. Damask is so lovely but I love toile too!
JudyBug
Jennifer,
Love the damask post! Hey i saw your question on Coco's blog regarding a blog roll.
I might be able to help. Sign in to your blog, go to your dashboard, click on layout, click on any square that says Add A Gadget, click on Blog List and it will walk you through it.
Hope this helps. Lisa
Post a Comment