
We don't get a lot of snow here in the south, and when we do, it is usually a dusting that melts quickly. So the five inches we got last night were a real treat. Here are just a few pictures of the beautiful winterscape outside our windows.
I'm not sure who enjoyed the snow more - my youngest daughter, or my dog!



4 comments:
Those are awesome photo's. I can't believe the snow you all are getting. I told Reid that she better hope that it all clears up so she is going to be freezing her butt off when she goes on her east coast trip!!!
Wow...what great pictures! All of the snow missed us, it has just been miserably cold...I am ready for spring!
Beautiful Jen! So glad it missed us. It is so stinking cold here!
Beautiful! We got a few inches the other day (Atlanta), but the rain melted it in a few hours..
Love the doggie pic!
Post a Comment