Monday, February 16, 2009

i heart faces : Wonder




Over at i heart faces, the theme of the week is wonder. I think this picture of my niece captures it perfectly. Visit the link to see more "wonderful" pictures.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo... very nice! Love all of the color in this photo. :)

Rhonda said...

What a darling picture you have captured! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

What a very sweet picture of an absolutely beautiful little girl! I LOVE it. Fall is a season that is filled with lots of wonder.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh... very nicely captured!! I love the fall colors! Adorable.

Melinda said...

Wow! Love the colors in this photo. There is nothing more fun than watching your kiddos play in the leaves! What a great moment you captured.

Michelle said...

Great picture.....love the color!

Melinda said...

Great job capturing the moment!

Melinda B

Angela said...

Cute picture! I love all the colors in it and I also really like her sweater!

kristyo15 said...

So precious! Great shot!

Kate said...

excellent color!! Great shot!

CMB said...

what a sweet picture! When you have time please stop by my blog as I have something for you! :)

Kristi said...

Nothing like a child appreciating nature to bring out a true look of wonder. She's a doll!

Bryce's momma said...

How sweet! She is too cute! I love the leaves and the color is wow!