Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My First Award!

I got a nice surprise today. I received my very first award! Coco over at Ordinary Miracles was one of my inspirations for starting my blog. I'm very flattered to receive this award from her!



Thank you, Coco, for making my day!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on your first blog award. I'm sure many more will follow. :)

K said...

What fun!
An award is a terrific welcome to blogdom. Enjoy!
Blessings!

Lorie said...

How nice! It is always fun to get an award!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you as well! Have a wonderful day!!! :)

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Congrats on your award!

BTW, the bed you painted black for your son's room turned out AWESOME! Isn't amazing that a little paint can totally transform a piece of furniture into something spectacular? It looks great. The nightstand will look so good painted to match, too.

As for decor, I have seen some really cute and creative things for a teen boy's room. Skateboards hanging on the wall as shelves, shiny tire rims as wall hangings, etc. I love turning everyday objects into something grand. Be creative and just have fun with it!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Jennifer thanks for stopping by the mirror project. So glad you did. I think I'll dod a post soon about painting those laminate cabinets, so stay tuned for that. It's really just priming & painting 2 coats. That's about it, but I know a lot of you want to know about painting those laminate cabinets.