Monday, February 9, 2009

Stepping Into the Unknown

I've had this blog started (well, barely) for a couple of months now, but as you can see, this is the first post. I've been ambivalent about writing my own blog. I enjoy reading so many blogs that inspire me daily, but intimidate me at the same time. What could I possibly have to say that anyone will want to read? With a little luck, I will have something worthwhile to share from time to time.

4 comments:

K said...

::a bloggy hello!!::

Blessings and enjoy!

Marie said...

Jen, looks great so far! Love the name : )

Valerie said...

That picture you put up is a great way to start your new blog. I also like the blog name you came up with :-). Looking forward to more.

CMB said...

Welcome to the blog world! Thanks so much for coming by and leaving comments. I look forward to seeing more of your blog!